As a fast-tracked project under the NJ Pay for Performance Program, develop a plan to reduce this 450,000 sq. ft. facility’s energy usage and produce an incentive in the process.
- Following energy reduction plan submission, audit results led to implementation of these Energy Conservation Measures with an actual cost of $3,200,000 and actual savings of $1,000,000:
– Lighting Upgrades
– Complete Encellium Lighting Controls Installation
– DDC Upgrade (Automated Logic)
– Chiller Upgrade
- Energy usage reduced by over 40%
- $1.3 million incentive contributed to over 30% of project costs