The Edison Energy Transportation Electrification team just wrapped a successful ACT Expo in Long Beach, California. The team was able to meet in-person with the organizations we are supporting in their fleet transition and the partners we work with.
To say that there’s electricity around making a transition to alternative fuels and electric vehicles would be an understatement. The event was packed with attendees, and the team can’t wait to take this momentum forward, while supporting with our expertise.
In coming away from the Expo, we pulled together our Top 5 takeaways from the event.
1. There is industry momentum around reducing emissions from transportation. Organizations are looking for tangible solutions to meeting these goals. Often, electric vehicles are able to achieve or exceed a fleet’s use case requirements.
2. Sustainability and carbon goals are driving decisions to look at alternative fuels and electricity. Planning for 2030 and 2035 targets needs to start today.
3. Organizations are already piloting electric vehicles – this ranges from sedans to Class 8 tractors. There are so many vehicles already on the books in preparation for deployment.
4. Charging, charging, charging. Edison Energy was a resource around deploying charging infrastructure that is cost effective and schedule efficient. It takes careful planning but can be done with the right expertise.
5. There is need for a fleet electrification strategy. Even with supply chain constraints and phased roll-outs, many organizations talked about how a comprehensive fleet sustainability roadmap will be essential towards guiding business and implementation decisions.
Get connected with our team.Learn More
We believe that smart energy solutions start with a dialogue. Contact us today and let’s start the conversation about how Edison Energy can evaluate and mitigate risks while aligning energy investments with your company’s strategic goals.
Decide which cookies you want to allow.
You can change these settings at any time. However, this can result in some functions no longer being available. For information on deleting the cookies, please consult your browser’s help function.