Edison Energy understands that our employees, clients, and the communities we serve are concerned about coronavirus (COVID-19).
We continue to actively monitor reports about COVID-19 and its global impact. The preventative and protective actions Edison has taken are aligned with the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local public health agencies. Edison Energy is also an integral part of our parent company’s, Edison International, Crisis Management Council (“EE-CMC”) and is aligned with Edison International’s implementing policies and directives. Safety is part of our values that we instill in everything that we do.
Our business resiliency efforts are in place and lead by a team that is committed to keeping our operations ongoing to meet your needs. As such, we have implemented business resiliency actions, which among other business objectives, include:
- Implementing a mandatory Telework Program for all employees, other than those employees whose job duties require the employee to be physically present at a client site when permissible. Employees in these positions continue to be physically present, while taking appropriate precautions (including good hygiene practices and social distancing) in accordance with the guidelines provided by Edison Energy and applicable public health officials.
- Projects and activities are continuing where allowed, though please note, we understand circumstances are changing rapidly and we continue to monitor these daily.
- Ensuring that each client has a designated Edison Energy lead and back up to support and communicate with each client.
- We are focused on supporting our clients and maintaining business continuity during these times.
- Ensuring that our IT infrastructure supports employees telework activities with immediate priority on client service.
- Working with our cloud-based partners to ensure ongoing business continuity.
- Providing our employees with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness.
We understand that the situation is fluid and our team will continue to adjust to keep safe and support your business. Please feel free to contact us at any time, as we work together with your team to maintain ongoing operations during this difficult time.