Jul 26, 2022 - Jul 27, 2022
VERGE Electrify 2022
- This event has passed.
VERGE Electrify brings together early movers and technology experts to share learnings and best practices for electrifying transportation, buildings and industry — rapidly and equitably. Join thousands of leaders turning ambition into reality to reach climate and net-zero goals, while ensuring reliability and affordability.
Lindsey Cohen, Senior Manager, Performance Validation & Structuring, will be hosting a live demo on Edison Energy Insights detailing on-demand renewable PPA tracking and reporting.
Demo information below:
- Date: Tuesday, July 26
- Time: 12:00-12:30PM PT (3:00-3:30PM ET)
- Location: Edison Energy Booth
- Description: Administration of power purchase agreements presents a significant analytic and administrative challenge. Edison Energy’s performance validation service ensures the integrity of monthly invoicing and tracks long-term trends that could trigger damages and/or events of default. By leveraging our digital platform — Edison Energy Insights— our clients can benefit from continuous access to settlements information. Join us for an interactive demo, where we’ll walk through our performance validation offering, detailing how the Energy Insights platform streamlines the process by putting you at the heart of your data. Coupling industry-leading market intelligence and an advisory approach with data trends and analytics, the Insights Platform empowers our clients to better manage today, and proactively shape future energy decisions.
Edison Energy’s Managing Director of Transportation Electrification, Meghan Weinman, will be joining reps from FedEx, Verizon, and Corporate Electric Vehicle Alliance (CEVA) for the session titled, “Fleet Manager Approved: Driving Internal Buy-in”.
- Date: Tuesday, July 26
- Time: 10:00-10:45AM PT (1:00-1:45PM ET)
- Discussion Track: Transportation
- Session Description: A sustainability team may agree on going electric for its company fleet. Engaging internal company fleet managers is a whole separate discussion and often poses questions that are sometimes hard to address. If you are a sustainability professional looking to decarbonize your company’s fleet or you are interested in hearing about how to address critical and common challenges in fleet electrification, join this discussion involving fleet experts who are directly working on transportation electrification to gain helpful insights from their journeys.
- Jul 26, 2022
- Jul 27, 2022
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- Event, Greenbiz, Transportation Electrification