Oct 25, 2022 - Oct 27, 2022
- This event has passed.
VERGE 22 is the leading climate tech event accelerating solutions to the most pressing challenges of our time. Join thousands of leaders — from business, government, solution providers and startups — working together to address the climate crisis across six strategic areas: clean energy, sustainable transportation, carbon removal, regenerative food systems, net-zero buildings and the startup ecosystem.
Edison Energy’s Emily Williams, Vice President, Strategy and Sustainability, will be joining reps from Google, Clean Energy Buyers Association (CEBA), Boston University, and ClearTrace for a panel at VERGE 22.
Julia Berg, Tim Kidman, Annabelle Stamm, Meghan Weinman, Sage McLaughlin, Sarah Royster, Patrick Mingey, Evan Del’Olio, and Jun Wang will be attending. Stop by Booth 829 at the VERGE Expo to connect with the Edison team!
- Session Title: The Next Generation of Carbon-Free Energy Procurement
- Date: Wednesday, October 26th
- Time: 9:00AM – 10:00AM
- Session Description: Learn about how energy customers are driving different forms of next-generation impact on the electric grid through their procurement approaches, the market barriers hindering these types of procurement strategies from reaching their fullest potential, and how the broader community of market stakeholders is working to evolve the voluntary carbon-free energy procurement market to make these approaches easier and more impactful.
- Oct 25, 2022
- Oct 27, 2022
- Event Category:
- Tradeshows & Conferences
- Event Tags:
- Clean Energy, Greenbiz, Net Zero, Sustainability, Sustainability Strategy, Transportation Electrification, VERGE
- San Jose McEnery Convention Center
150 W San Carlos St
San Jose, CA 95113 United States + Google Map