VERGE 21: The climate tech event. Join more than 10,000 leaders online — from the private and public sectors, utilities, solution providers, investors and startups — advancing systemic solutions to address the climate crisis through five key markets: clean energy, sustainable mobility, carbon removal, regenerative food systems and — new this year — resilient infrastructure.
Edison Energy’s Hannah Badrei, VP of Energy Supply Advisory, will be speaking on the panel, “Decarbonization Through Power Purchase Agreements”.
- Date: Monday, October 25th
- Time: 10:30AM – 11:15AM PT (1:30PM – 2:15PM ET)
- Conference: VERGE Energy
- Track: Renewable Procurements
- Session Description: As renewable energy procurements mature, companies are becoming more sophisticated about their criteria for new deals. In this session, experts discuss considerations for ensuring their procurements are maximizing decarbonization benefits.
Gregory Hall, Edison Energy’s Senior Manager, Renewable Energy Supply, will be hosting a live demo of our Digital Platform: Edison Energy Insights, followed by a Q+A.
Demo information below:
- Date: Wednesday, October 27th
- Time: 12:15PM – 12:45PM PT (3:15 – 3:45PM ET)
- Location: Edison Energy Booth
- Session Description: Optimize your renewable energy journey by leveraging our Digital Platform – Edison Energy Insights. Our client-centric technology puts you at the heart of your data, creating transparency and driving insights across your global portfolio. Coupling industry-leading market intelligence and an advisory approach with data trends and analytics, the Insights Platform empowers you to better manage today, and proactively shape your future energy decisions. Join us for an interactive walkthrough, where we’ll take a peek underneath the hood and provide a look inside the Platform; demonstrating how you can manage renewable energy market data, RFPs, offer evaluations, contract settlements, and more, all in one place.