- This event has passed.
July 13, 2023 | 9AM ET/2PM BST | Virtual Event
CDP estimates that supply chains account for an average of three-quarters of a company’s emissions (classed as Scope 3), so tackling them is essential to manufacturers reaching net zero. Yet, decarbonizing supply chains is no mean feat. Many companies struggle to get the data they need and to set clear targets and standards for an often fragmented supplier landscape.
During this webinar, we will explore some of the practical steps global manufacturers can undertake to bring their supply chain to net zero.
Click here to read key findings from the webinar.
- Alissa Yakali, Supply Chain Sustainability Manager Honda Development & Manufacturing of America, LLC (HDMA)
- Dr. Seyed Ebrahimi, Principal Consultant, Sustainability Strategy, Alfa Energy (an Edison Energy company)
- Erin Williamson, Manager, Energy & Sustainability Strategy, Edison Energy
- Joey Lange, Managing Director, Energy Supply Advisory, Edison Energy
- The rising net zero agenda
- The importance of addressing supply chain emissions
- Key components of a successful supply chain decarbonization strategy
- Tools available for assessing your supply chain emissions
- The Honda Approach: A best practice case study on setting a net zero CO2 target for an entire supply chain
This webinar includes a live poll with a Q&A session at the end.
Industrial and manufacturing businesses, plus any other global business, looking to decarbonize their supply chain.