- This event has passed.
Edison Energy’s Emily Williams, VP, Strategy & Sustainability, will be joining The Sustainability Consortium (TSC) for a webinar, “Supply Chain Emissions and Climate Change: Understanding Opportunities for Retail Suppliers.”
- Title: Supply Chain Emissions and Climate Change: Understanding Opportunities for Retail Suppliers
- Date: Tuesday, September 21st
- Time: 11:00AM -12:00PM ET
- Session Description: In the face of changing customer expectations, how are retail suppliers navigating the increasingly complex world of climate risk, climate impact disclosures, Scope 1-3 emissions management, and more? Explore this and more with TSC Chief Scientist Kevin Dooley during this discussion with Michael Sell, Senior VP of Business Development at Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP), and Emily Williams, VP of Sustainability Strategy at Edison Energy. Following short presentations from Michael Sell and Emily Williams, Dr. Kevin Dooley will moderate a discussion concerning the evolution of climate risk disclosure, bridging and buffering strategies, and managing emissions reporting, focusing in on the consumer products sector.
- Sep 21, 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-7
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- emissions reporting, Event, Sustainability