Aug 3, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
REBA Market Opportunity Monday Webinar
- This event has passed.
As part of REBA Connect: Virtual Member Summit, Edison Energy will be taking part in a Market Opportunity Monday webinar session on August 3, 2020 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT, featuring speakers from Saint-Gobain North America and Verizon.
Title: Supporting ambitious climate commitments through innovative renewable energy PPAs
Description: A case study approach on how Saint-Gobain NA and Verizon successfully executed large-scale deals with Invenergy’s Blooming Grove Wind Energy Center in McLean County, Illinois. This presentation will explore how these two corporate buyers uniquely approached their procurement, while focusing on key elements of aggregation and contract standardization that allowed Invenergy to secure 100% of the project capacity subscribed for the Blooming Grove Wind Energy Center.
- Jeremy Metz, Global Real Estate, Energy Management, Verizon
- Chris Orzel, Director, Origination, Invenergy LLC
- Ryan Spies, Director of Sustainability, Energy and Stewardship, Saint-Gobain North America
- Colin Schofield, CFA, Commercial Director, Renewables Advisory, Edison Energy
Registration link coming soon.
- Aug 3, 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- corporate PPA, REBA, Renewable Energy, Webinar