- This event has passed.
The Primary Business Hub Where Decision-Makers Come to Develop and Finance the Next Wave of Utility Scale Solar Projects
Infocast’s 9th Annual Utility Scale Solar is the premier business hub where decision–makers gather to drive the utility scale solar sector forward. This high value networking event brings together the entire utility scale solar community to get the latest industry insights and meet other key players in the market.
The Summit Will Take an In-Depth Look at:
- The drivers that will provide development opportunities in 2018, 2019 and beyond
- What will shape the origination landscape in non-RPS markets
- How the corporate market is evolving, and what corporates are seeking
- Lessons learned about utility scale project development
- Where Western integration is heading and what the impacts will be on utility scale solar projects
- The outlook for financing projects and project M&A
Panelist: Blaine Collison, Altenex, an EDISON ENERGY® Company: “What is driving corporate buyers’ renewable decisions”