Apr 25 - Apr 26
Fleet Electrification US Conference
- This event has passed.
The conference will present the federal and state programs and will feature utilities with their initiatives for supporting the electrification of fleets. It will showcase the plans and perspectives of leading private and commercial electric fleet operators and discuss major considerations in building an optimal fleet electrification strategy.
The event will provide an opportunity to engage in much-needed strategic and technical conversations with thought leaders in the rapidly evolving fleet electrification industry in the US.
Edison Energy’s Cherish Smith, Director of Electric Vehicle Strategy, will be attending and speaking on a panel at the conference.
- Session Title: ‘Experiences and plans of fleet operators’
- Date and Time: April 26, 9:00AM-10:10AM
- Location: InterContinental Washington D.C. – The Wharf
- Panelists: Will Coleman, Chief Executive Officer, Alto; Jania Fox, Electrification Consultant, Genentech; Steve Shur, Vice President, Government Affairs, EV Strategy, The Hertz Corporation; Cherish Smith, Director, Electric Vehicle Strategy, Edison Energy; Alyssa Henley Siddiqui, Managing Director, Corporate Engagement, Electrification Coalition (Moderator)
Click here to register.
- Apr 25
- Apr 26
- Event Category:
- Tradeshows & Conferences
- Event Tags:
- electric vehicles, EV Strategy, Event, fleet electrification, Transportation Electrification
- InterContinental Washington D.C. – The Wharf
801 Wharf Street SW
Washington, DC 20024 United States + Google Map
- (855) 680-3239