- This event has passed.
The Environmental Leader Conference 2017 is designed to help participants improve operations and stay current on the latest advances while also covering future challenges. The conference features case studies, strategies and tactics from organizations that have had success in delivering results that matter.
- The intersection of energy, sustainability and environment
- Organizational effectiveness
- Sustainable Innovation
- Air, water and waste management
- Innovations in resource management
- Circular economy technologies
- Compliance management
Edison Energy will be exhibiting at this conference – booth #301.
Dan Weeden, President, ENERActive Solutions, an Edison Energy Company, will be delivering a keynote address at this year’s conference.
Tuesday, June 6 | 3:50-4:30 p.m.
Keynote: Energy Management Outgrows Its Traditional Role
We are in an era in which technology, markets, policy and social influences are transforming the way energy management is viewed by the commercial and industrial marketplace. New strategies, considerations and practices are evolving that make the role of the energy manager more strategic and opportunities for organizations ready to move in this new era.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why energy can be a strategic asset that drives financial performance for companies.
- How to take a portfolio approach to developing a strategic energy plan.
- What kind of organizational alignment will support strategic energy goals.