Oct 24, 2021 - Oct 27, 2021
EEI National Key Accounts Fall Workshop
- This event has passed.
EEI’s semi-annual National Key Accounts Workshop is the venue where national corporate energy users can explore the latest industry trends and discuss best practices for tackling all of their energy-related needs.
Build powerful relationships with electric company representatives, explore the latest technologies in the Energy Marketplace, and network with customer peers who share similar responsibilities and priorities.
Edison Energy’s VP, Strategy & Sustainability, Emily Williams, will be speaking at this event. CEO, Oded J. Rhone, VP of Sales, Rob Federighi, VP of Energy Optimization, Bill Kenworthy, and Director of Transportation Electrification, Meghan Weinman, will be attending.
- Session Title: Achieving a 100% Carbon Free Energy Economy
- Date: October 25th, 2021
- Time: 9:00AM-10:30AM PT
- Session Description: Scientific consensus says that global GHG reductions must accelerate immediately to help minimize the impacts of climate change. This panel will discuss what is needed to move us to a 100% carbon free energy economy.
- Location: Long Beach, CA
- Oct 24, 2021
- Oct 27, 2021
- Event Category:
- Tradeshows & Conferences
- Event Tags:
- energy, Energy Management, Energy Optimization, Event
- Edison Electric Institute (EEI)
- Long Beach Convention Center
300 E Ocean Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90802 United States + Google Map