- This event has passed.
ACORE’s 2019 Renewable Energy Grid Forum will confront the business opportunities, policy and regulatory issues, and technology challenges associated with integrating high-penetration renewable electricity on the grid. Uniting dealmakers, policymakers, and systems experts, the forum will advance efforts for a modernized grid that values flexibility, reliability and resilience.
This one-day event will examine the roles of regulators, grid operators, electric service providers, corporate buyers and the renewables sector as we approach 100% clean energy goals, specifically:
- RTO, ISO and big-load state strategies to design markets adaptive to renewables, storage, hybrid systems and distributed energy resources
- Options to collaboratively confront grid reliability, resource adequacy and transmission buildout
- Policies, regulatory models and contracting methods that can accelerate growth of technology solutions that enable renewable integration
- Opportunities for C&I customers to optimize their demand for renewables to deeply decarbonize the grid
- Prospects for renewables and storage to provide capacity services to meet peaking needs and offer non-wires alternatives for transmission and distribution upgrades