- This event has passed.
Edison Energy’s Saverio Grosso, Managing Director, will be speaking at the 2022 BCxA Annual Conference, which will be taking place both in-person in Glendale, AZ and virtually.
Attending? Schedule a time to connect with Saverio.
- Title: Leveraging EBCx to Develop a Long Term Energy + Carbon Reduction Plan
- Date: Friday, September 23
- Time: 8:30AM – 9:30AM MT
- Track: Track 5 – 2022 Hot Topics
- Session Description: As legislation and notoriety surrounding carbon emissions reductions expand, building owners are developing long-term strategies to achieve very lofty goals. Many will turn to the EBCx process as their first step along the journey to net-zero and will use the EBCx process to establish the foundation for their “behind the meter” strategy. Using a case study, this presentation will show how EBCx can connect what is happening in the building mechanical rooms impacts the decision made in the Board Rooms. Some elements to be discussed include the development of the EBCx scope to align with larger sustainability goals, and how energy conservation measures are developed, prioritized, and implemented. Saverio Grosso will discuss how the work completed by the EBCx team impacts the site’s emissions in the near term and establishes a baseline for future savings. Lastly, the presenter will discuss how a collaborative training program can be developed to ensure the achieved savings are continually sustained.
- Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel and Spa
9495 W. Coyotes Blvd.
Glendale, AZ 85305 United States + Google Map