- This event has passed.
Edison Energy’s Saverio Grosso, Managing Director, will be speaking at the 2021 BCxA Annual Conference, which will be taking place both in-person in Toronto, ON, Canada and virtually.
- Title: Retro-Cx Program Development: Achieving Portfolio Wide Energy & Carbon Reduction Goals through Training and a Culture of Collaboration
- Date: Friday, October 8th
- Time: 11:00AM -12:00PM ET
- Track: Track 5 – The Lifecycle of Commissioning: From Systems to Operations
- Session Description: Every successful Retro-Commissioning (EBCx) Program includes collaboration with the building’s operating staff. Therefore, it is critical to foster a culture of trust and engagement with all parties (across a portfolio of sites) to identify, implement, and sustain energy conservation and greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction measures. The presentation will draw on technical examples and lessons learned from real-world projects, this session will provide guidance and best practices for working with onsite operations teams across the various site as part of a broader Retro-Cx Program effort. This session will also help attendees develop training materials that can be used for Ongoing Commissioning (OCx) projects and showcase examples of how previous award-winning project collaborations have shown significant benefits beyond the attainment of energy and carbon savings.