Large-Scale Water Services Utility Company
Fleet Sustainability Stakeholder Workshops
- Edison provided the Client with educational trainings to better understand Client goals, barriers, and drivers. These sessions allowed stakeholders to learn a variety of topics in the electric vehicle space and provided meaningful dialogue with Edison Energy’s subject matter experts.
- These workshops helped grow the Client’s knowledge leading to more confidence in converting vehicles from internal combustion (ICE) vehicles to electric, and lead to companywide buy in.
- These gained learnings allowed the Client to make quicker and more informed decision-making during strategy development and beyond.
Fleet Sustainability Roadmap
- Edison analyzed different pathways for how our Client can proceed in rolling out electric vehicle initiatives as well as identifying short-, medium-, and long-term fleet electrification milestones.
- Analysis identified target facilities which paired vehicle total cost of ownership savings and carbon emissions reductions with the Client’s priorities around facility upgrades.
- Fleet and facility analysis results guided recommendations to start with electrification of pick-up trucks and a limited number of vans.
The Fleet Sustainability Roadmap identified:
Fleet vehicles analyzed across 15 different sites.
Of the fleet can be electrified with current technology.
Annual savings identified.
Fleet emissions reduction potential from a fully electrified fleet.
Let us meet you where you are in your Transportation Electrification journey. Learn more about our Transportation expertise.