Texas Renewable Energy Summit 2017
Sep 18 - Sep 20
Summit reviewing the key dynamics and issues of the Texas renewable energy market. Of particular interest is this session:
Corporate PPAs and End-User Self-Generation in Texas
What is driving corporations’ procurement decisions? This panel will discuss meeting the internal goals and initiatives of corporate offtakers, financial and project constraints, and what they perceive to be the biggest hurdles.
- What corporate needs, goals and internal constraints affect their renewable energy procurements and project developments?
- Corporate renewable economics
- How projects are getting done in Texas
- Renewable energy financing options being used in the market today
- Renewable deal structures: which are being used and why?
Emily Williams, Altenex’s Director of Supply, will be a panelist on the session listed in the overview above.