- This event has passed.
Aug 1, 2017 - Aug 2, 2017
The Resilient Virginia Conference brings together participants from local and national businesses, and representatives from higher education, state and local governments, and community organizations to:
- Explore resiliency rationales for their organizations;
- Learn resiliency processes applicable to the public and private sector;
- Develop an understanding of resiliency priorities in different regions of the state;
- Engage in networking with resiliency businesses, government representatives, and institutional and community organizations; and
- Take away tools that can be used for resiliency planning in their own communities.
Edison Energy will be exhibiting at this event.