Power a bright future
Edison Energy is growing and we need experienced team members to help shape a new energy future. Our success is built on the creativity, commitment and the intellectual capital our team brings to our clients. We are constantly looking to add ambitious, highly intelligent and inventive people to our organization.
PLUG IN TO A HIGH-POWERED TEAM
If you have a strong background meeting the needs of large, complex clients in energy, renewables, engineering or consulting services, we would like to hear from you.
Let’s redefine energy together.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS at Edison Energy, LLC
Senior Software Engineer
As a member of Edison Energy’s software team, you will be responsible for implementation of Edison Energy’s client focused internal software systems and tools. Edison Energy’s digital assets provide business analyst with insight to be used on behalf of our clients. Our cloud-based systems and software include, but not limited to: energy portfolio management, energy asset virtualization, big data analytics, and big data visualizations. As the Senior Software Engineer, we will rely on your arsenal of skills and talents to effectively perform:
- Work closely with management, business analysts, and product managers to implement features defined by stakeholders
- Communicate technical designs and principles to technical stakeholders
- Implementation of features defined by the feature team
- Serve as technical lead on feature team
- Mentorship and career development for less senior technical staff
- Ability to lead small teams of software developers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other technical or business field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development
- Minimum 5 years of experience with database technologies (relational and non-relational)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in cloud based software development
- Understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns
- Understanding of multi-tiered software architectures
- Experience with process and tools for continuous delivery of SaaS based solutions
- Understanding of Agile and Lean Software Development methodology
- Ability to work independently or in a team
AVAILABLE POSITIONS at Altenex
Altenex, an Edison Energy Company, is the energy management network that Fortune 1000 companies, universities and municipalities use to source clean energy for their power portfolios. Altenex provides an innovative energy and emissions management network that brings clarity to the emerging low carbon energy markets. We help our clients navigate the complex financial structuring, analysis, supply aggregation, and commercialization of these Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs). Following are the available positions at Altenex:
Associate, Client Services
The successful candidate will work as part of Altenex’ team of energy experts to guide clients through all facets of procurement including strategy development, project selection, analysis and due diligence, commercial negotiation, and contract execution.
The position of Associate supports the day-to-day interaction with the client through all the advisory phases. The position is also responsible for guiding the client through the creation and implementation of a comprehensive renewable energy purchasing program that helps to control energy costs and improve the environmental performance of their operations. On a client-specific basis, the Associate is the ultimate owner of the success or failure of the client interaction.
We are seeking a talented and entrepreneurial marketing professional to work out of our Boston office and assist the marketing and business development teams.
The Associate will support the marketing and business development teams. Primary responsibilities will include writing and producing marketing materials (case studies, tear sheets, press releases, etc.), managing Altenex’s social media presence (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), organizing outreach-related events (client dinners, issue-specific roundtables, etc.), and other related activities.
Director, Commercial Strategy
Altenex’s Commercial Strategy team is responsible for enabling the growth path for the company, executing on new business models and products, and transitioning those efforts to the organization in a scalable, commercial manner.
This position is an integral part of a small team, responsible for leading strategic initiatives and developing new products and markets for Altenex. The role has a strong focus on analytical and financial modeling and a background in structured finance is a must. The Director interacts closely with commercial customers, renewable project developers, internal data analytics, business development, and executive management. An ability to see the big picture, while also executing against a prioritized strategy, is imperative.