Power a bright future
Edison Energy is growing and we need experienced team members to help shape a new energy future. Our success is built on the creativity, commitment and the intellectual capital our team brings to our clients. We are constantly looking to add ambitious, highly intelligent and inventive people to our organization.
PLUG IN TO A HIGH-POWERED TEAM
If you have a strong background meeting the needs of large, complex clients in energy, renewables, engineering or consulting services, we would like to hear from you.
Let’s redefine energy together.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS at Edison Energy, LLC
Senior Software Engineer
As a member of Edison Energy’s software team, you will be responsible for implementation of Edison Energy’s client focused internal software systems and tools. Edison Energy’s digital assets provide business analyst with insight to be used on behalf of our clients. Our cloud-based systems and software include, but not limited to: energy portfolio management, energy asset virtualization, big data analytics, and big data visualizations. As the Senior Software Engineer, we will rely on your arsenal of skills and talents to effectively perform:
- Work closely with management, business analysts, and product managers to implement features defined by stakeholders
- Communicate technical designs and principles to technical stakeholders
- Implementation of features defined by the feature team
- Serve as technical lead on feature team
- Mentorship and career development for less senior technical staff
- Ability to lead small teams of software developers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other technical or business field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development
- Minimum 5 years of experience with database technologies (relational and non-relational)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in cloud based software development
- Understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns
- Understanding of multi-tiered software architectures
- Experience with process and tools for continuous delivery of SaaS based solutions
- Understanding of Agile and Lean Software Development methodology
- Ability to work independently or in a team
AVAILABLE POSITIONS at Edison Energy Group
Edison Energy Group is the Edison International subsidiary that undertakes activities in competitive markets. The operations of Edison Energy Group are independent of and unconnected to Edison International’s core electric utility business, Southern California Edison. Edison Energy Group is not the same company as Southern California Edison, the utility, and Edison Energy Group is not regulated by the California Public Utilities Commission. Following are the available positions:
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team in Irvine, CA.
- Manages complex and constantly changing calendars, prioritizing meetings based on importance/urgency and taking into consideration the need for preparation and travel time.
- Helps prepare executives for meetings by proactively gathering/organizing material (e.g., binders, handouts). Prepares, maintains and organizes files, including presentations, correspondence, documents and other materials, to ensure the executive is able to retrieve and gain access to necessary materials in an organized manner.
- Establishes and maintains key working relationships with individuals both internal and external to the company; interfaces with all levels (internal and external) including executives, internal and external bankers, investors, outside lawyers and peers with professionalism, tact, and confidentiality.
- Drafts, proofreads, edits, and reformats presentations, spreadsheets, and reports (including charts and tables) using Power Point and Excel, and correspondence (including email, letters, and Word documents) using MS Word.
- Serves as first point of contact at reception.
- Responsible for kitchen supplies and keeping it orderly (empty dishwashers, fill snacks, etc.)
- Processes expense reports, procurement and requisitions, timekeeping, and invoices utilizing Concur. Reconciles data (e.g., invoices, credit card statements, spreadsheet data, etc.), identifies inconsistencies and inaccuracies, and takes needed corrective action.
- Coordinates cross organizational meetings, All Hands luncheons, birthday celebrations and employee recognition.
- Supports sales and marketing organization with business cards, vendor set up and contract management.
- Deals with highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Performs multiple, concurrent tasks requiring a high attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Actively and willingly supports other executive assistants.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS on our Renewable Energy Advisory Team
Edison Energy, Powered by Altenex, is the energy management network that Fortune 1000 companies, universities and municipalities use to source clean energy for their power portfolios. Our Renewable Energy Advisory Team provides an innovative energy and emissions management network that brings clarity to the emerging low carbon energy markets. We help our clients navigate the complex financial structuring, analysis, supply aggregation, and commercialization of these Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs). Following are the available positions:
Associate, Client Services
Bentonville, AR // Boston, MA
The successful candidate will work as part of Edison Energy’s team of energy experts to guide clients through all facets of procurement including strategy development, project selection, analysis and due diligence, commercial negotiation, and contract execution.
The position of Associate supports the day-to-day interaction with the client through all the advisory phases. The position is also responsible for guiding the client through the creation and implementation of a comprehensive renewable energy purchasing program that helps to control energy costs and improve the environmental performance of their operations. On a client-specific basis, the Associate is the ultimate owner of the success or failure of the client interaction.
The Commercial team is responsible for understanding each client’s needs and creating structured transactions to help the client reach its energy and sustainability goals. The team focuses on continuous innovation in contract terms to match the fast-changing renewable energy industry.
- Support Commercial Director with structuring and negotiating Power Purchase Agreements (“PPAs”) for utility-scale, commercial-scale and on-site wind and solar projects for C&I clients. This work will include:
- Understanding each client’s key criteria and risk tolerance for each transaction
- Educating clients on key wholesale energy market and commercial terms
- Supporting negotiations with developers on the client’s behalf
- Drafting PPA provisions to meet the unique terms of each transaction and the client’s policies/strategies
- Bringing unique and timely insights to the process from experience and knowledge of wholesale energy markets. The Associate will often be tasked with ad hoc research into developing wholesale energy or policy issues to inform the negotiations in real-time
- Project managing the commercial process for each client to keep the transaction on track
- Serve as a key client interface and member of the deal team
- Take the lead on ancillary agreements related to our relationships with our clients, developers and settlement service
AVAILABLE POSITIONS on our Energy Engineering Services Team
Edison Energy’s Engineering Solutions Team leverages both traditional demand-side strategies and newly available supply-side initiatives to ensure optimum facility performance and lower operating costs. This full-service energy consulting, engineering and project development group specializes in energy efficiency project analysis, design, development and implementation; building system optimization; power generation solutions; and environmental performance. Following are the available positions:
As an Energy Engineer Auditor and Retro-Commissioning Agent, you will provide our team with the technical support they need and recommend or specify modifications to clients’ existing energy systems. You will also provide property and business owners, contractors, and architects with energy efficiency advice and assist them in implementing energy efficiency programs and equipment for various systems.
As a Commissioning Agent, you will support our team by overseeing the completion of work related to Commissioning on construction projects and Retro-Commissioning of existing facilities. The Commissioning Agent is responsible for supporting and supervising Cx activities using a rigorous, systematic, and documented process for both LEED and non-LEED projects. You will also support our Energy Engineers in developing energy efficiency recommendations and assist in implementing energy efficiency programs and equipment for various systems.
Sr. Project Manager/Energy Engineering
New York, NY // Asbury Park, NJ
Perform/Manage energy audits, retro-commissioning, and new construction commissioning of various facilities including higher education, commercial, healthcare, industrial, and municipalities.
Read the full job description and apply for the positions here:
New York, NY
Perform energy audits and retro-commissioning studies of various facilities including higher education, commercial, healthcare, industrial, and municipalities. Conduct field testing related to retro-commissioning studies including testing of boilers, steam systems, chillers, pumps and HVAC systems.
New York, NY
We are accepting resumes for Commissioning Engineers to join our growing team in our New York City office to assist in the execution of a portfolio of projects. Project territory includes the 5 boroughs of NYC, Long Island and Northern NJ.